A Sample of Webinars Available from Jean Block Consulting
Contact Me to Schedule One Specially for Your Needs.
- Board & Staff Roles — the Invisible Yellow Line
- Surviving in Today's Funding Environment — Back to Basics!
- Introduction to Social Enterprise
- Getting & Keeping the Best Board Members
- What Every Board Member Should Know About Governance
- A Menu of Fundraising Opportunities for Board Members
- Fast FUNdraising Facts for Fame & Fortune
- and many more
Social Enterprise Training
Now, more than ever, nonprofits should diversify their revenue through earned income. Learn about training and consulting in social enterprise by visiting our sister organization Social Enterprise Ventures
Here Are Some Great Books For Your Resource File
Links to Nonprofit Resources
These resources are some of my favorites and ones I visit regularly. You should, too.
"Bring Jean back for more! This was my third CSAP conference and the best of the three."
"Jean was great. Everything was relevant...I never thought to myself I don't need to know this."
"Jean's presentation was great. I love her honest upfront approach to fundraising."
- Comments from Council of State Speech-Language-Hearing Association Presidents
- Application for Board Membership
- Board and Director Assessment Form
- Board Commitment Letter
- Board Member Give/Get Commitment Form
- Board Job Description
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- One Page Board Best Practices
- One Page Fast Fundraising Facts
- One Page Social Enterprise
- Fundraising ideas- contact me
Public Relations, Marketing, Web Design
Carroll Strategies, Inc
Marketing, Messaging and Motivation